3/02/2010

Seriously.......5 months!!!

Where does the time go???? Some days I don't know if I am coming or going.......life is too short, I need to slow down!

We have been very busy here at the Davenport's....

The girls are loving school, are the best of friends and make me smile ear to ear (well some days)!! Lily has 1 year left of preschool then off to kindergarten. That alone makes my eyes tear up! Addison just loves to follow her "sissy" around and copy everything she does...precious! Addison is just about potty trained ( I know-this should have been done a while ago but she had NO desire) and is in a toddler bed now and doing great with it!

Chris is busy as ever with work...I guess that is called job security these days. He is doing a lot of traveling and has been to some neat places! Hopefully I can join him if he continues to go to places I have never been.

I am busy with life.......working, kids, house, hubby and dog! But it is worth every minute!

We went on a cruise with the Hansen's- great time, lots of memories and many laughs! I think I need to take a vacation twice a year.

We are looking forward to some warmer weather so we can get out and play. As I write it is snowing here- WOW! School will probably be cancelled tomorrow!

Promise to do better and update more frequently!!!

Hugs!

1 comment: